Lefevre is stepping out on their own for 2020 and give consumers gear that was previously only obtainable by professional goaltenders. They are making the gear with the highest quality materials in Canada to create a very rich, high performing and solid line of equipment.
- The L12.1 is designed for performance, agility and movement for goaltenders who tend to like a more flexible pad.
- Flexible core with dual density foams through the shin allow for a softer rebound, more torsional flex and more all around flexibility.
- High density foams on the upper portions of the pad allow it to seal to the ice and maintain its hold.
- The boot channel is slightly anchored to allow more control and flexibility.
- 90° Boot allows for more flexibility from the foot.
- Lightweight 2″ webbing straps allow for a personalized fit without adding extra weight.
- Stock pads are: Pre-Curved Single break core, single break outer roll – soft, deep soft boot. 2″ calf closure webbing strap with velcro, recessed knee with outer removable inside knee wrap and suregrip, jen pro hd toe bridge and hybrid toe bungee lace, under heel strap, tight fit leg channel.
Please note these pads are fully customization and can be ordered by contacting us please see the link below for custom options.