True is redesigning the goalie market as we know it. With the acquisition of Lefevre, True has now asserted themselves as a premier goalie manufacturer with over 50% of goaltenders wearing True / Lefevre gear produced in CANADA! The CATALYST PX3 is building upon the previous success of the L12.2 with some modern upgrades!
- FRS (Fast Rotation System) allows for a secure fit around the calf with two adjustable internal straps for a tailored fit and even weight distribution.
- Increased knee stack rigidity on the new PX3 allows for a better seal to the ice.
- ALL NEW Composite thigh rise is 30% stiffer when paired with the new knee stack allowing for improved seal and improved durability.
- ALL NEW Thinner thigh rise is 40% thinner than previous models. The new thigh rise allows for enhanced overlapping movements while reducing weight.
- Flexible boot core enhances mobility and overall control for all game situations. The flexible boot allows for better pushes and an enhanced seal in the RVH position.
- Flat knee rolls give the aesthetic look of knee rolls while providing better rebound control.
- Soft boot flex.
- Standard boot angle.
- Single break core and single break outer roll.
- Stiff rebound.
- No leg straps – FRS strapping and nylon closure strap.
- Tight fit leg channel with FRS strapping.
- Pro Lace Hybrid Toe.
- Under heel boot strap.
- Recessed knee cradle with outer removable inside knee wrap.
- Knee elastic and nylon knee strap.
- WEAVE SLIDE SURFACE